Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Is the Wii U right for U?


Fencer6 here with a new post talking about the Wii U! This game system looks pretty cool with a screen built into the controller, and I think that spin will make it more fun when playing with other people, plus new features, like how if you lay the controller on the ground, then swing your arm, it registers your movement in the game. Even with these new features, I don't think I will buy it, because I already have a normal Wii, so I can’t play my old games on this new system, and I don't find enough quality in the new features to encourage me to buy it. Prices range quite a bit, because with this release there are 8g. to 32g. The lowest Gb. (8) per-orders for $300, and the max (32) costs $350, with Nintendo Land pre-downloaded.  
 It all looks pretty cool, but I still don't think I'll get it.
Hope you like it!
-Fencer6                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment