Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet, juicy,...computers?

What company has computers, tablets, phones, MP3 players, iPods, and even TV's? Here's a hint, they're all named after fruit. If you said Apple, then you're correct. In my opinion they have the best MP3's, smart phones, and tablets available. no other companies can beat them when it comes to those. Honestly though, I don't think they have the best computers. The thing about their computers is that they just don't have seem user-friendly, like how it's really hard to find out how to do simple things like close the window, and a lot of times takes an extra steep to do should be easy things. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE apple. Their touch screen products are the best I've ever known! The things like Ipods Iphones and Ipads (tablets) are really user friendly. They have great picture, and even the smallest details have been mastered to perfection  Their voice control is super accurate and they always seem to have the best technology out there, like how all of their products are super skinny. As for TV's, well, this isn't a major thing for apple, it stinks and I have no idea how to use it. Their is another major reason for buying apple products. They all combined into like a whole house network. Ipods and Iphones can work as TV remotes with the apple TV and much of other features witch I'm not sure how to explain. I think apple is great, but it really depends on the product.
The official Apple
logo: a partly eaten
apple
You can even see their website by simply clicking here.
Well, I hope you liked the review,
Fencer6

No comments:

Post a Comment