Friday, December 6, 2013

Re-opened!

Today I have and exciting announcement! After being dormant for way too long, I will finally re-open the blog. I've been kind of wondering around, making and ditching new blogs as I go. They are all too specific. I had a Dragonvale blog, a Pokemon blog, a Skylanders blog, a Club penguin blog, an angry birds blog... the list goes on forever. But here's the problem with all of those blogs. The options are too narrow for me to really post regularly. So I'm back here, and here to stay. I'll continue to blog about of the things listed above, and tons more, but now it will all be based at my first blog ever created. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I hope you like this. Put your opinions in the comments section below! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment